Who do I contact if I have any issues or questions?
- You can contact our team at 864-750-4036 or email us at Contact@WithCareSC.com. Someone will respond to you immediately.
When are you open?
- Our office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
What if I'm not there to let the cleaning person in?
- That's okay! Just provide us detailed entry instructions via email so we know how to gain access to your home or business.
Do I have to be home while you clean?
- You do not have to be home as long as your cleaner has proper directions for entering and exiting your home. Please provide instructions via email before your scheduled appointment date/time.
Will the same cleaner show up for all my appointments?
- If you're happy with the cleaner you had, we're happy to send them to all of your appointments. You just have to contact us to let us know and we'll make it happen.
How do I schedule a cleaning?
- Simply click on the FREE ESTIMATE link and complete the form, we'll then contact you to schedule your appointment. You can also schedule your appointment by giving us a call at 864-881-9499.
What areas do you serve?
- We serve the Upstate, SC area (Greenville county, Spartanburg county, Anderson county, and Laurens county.
How long does it take to clean my home?
- With Care Cleaning takes an average of 2 to 3 hours to clean a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. However, time will vary depending on the condition and size of your home.
What do I have to do before the cleaning?
- In order to provide you with a high quality cleaning service, we ask you to take a few minutes the night before to pick up personal clothing, toys and other household items.
Do I need to provide supplies or equipment?
- With Care provides all cleaning solutions, supplies and equipment. However, if you preferred we use your supplies and equipment, we would be pleased to accommodate your request. If you have a special cleaner, chemical, or tool you want us to use, please provide it.
What will your cleaning member not clean?
With Care Cleaning will not clean human or pet feces, vomit, urine and or blood due to sanitary and insurance reasons.
What should I do if there is any damage or breakage?
1. Call the office to speak to a manager
2. Get estimate for repair/replacement
3. Inform the office of the estimate so that we can decide the best course of action (repair, replacement, insurance claim)
Trust & Safety
Are you insured and bonded?
- Yes, With Care Cleaning is insured and bonded. We understand that it is a privilege to be in your home, and we are always careful. In the unlikely event that an object is damaged, please notify us within 24 hours.
What happens if the alarm goes off?
- All contact numbers will be called. Alarms must be disabled for the team to continue cleaning.
Will my pets be safe and secure doing the cleaning?
- Yes, your pets will be safe! Please make sure that all pets are properly secured during the cleaning.
Pricing & Services
How much does it cost to clean my home?
- With Care Cleaning price is based on the size of your home and the desired level of service. We operate on a plate rate basis given the number of bedrooms. Please see our price rates on our PRICING PAGE.
What does a Deep Clean include?
- The Deep Clean service is a comprehensive top-to-bottom cleaning. We recommend a deep cleaning if you have not had your home professionally cleaned within the past 3 months.
What is a Move In/Move Out cleaning?
- We all know moving is stressful. Combine that with all the boxes that need to be packed, furniture moved, and a long list of other preparation can be extremely time consuming. Our move in/move out cleanings are designed to prepare a home for a new tenant. Please note that the move in/move out cleaning is very similar to our deep clean service.
How do i pay for service?
- Payments are due on the day of your cleaning. You will receive an invoice link and payment can be made using a major debit/credit card (we no longer accept cash or personal checks).
Do I need to sign a contract or service agreement?
- A contract/service agreement is only required for our weekly, biweekly or monthly services.
Cancellation or Rescheduling
What is your cancellation or rescheduling policy?
- You can cancel or reschedule your service without a penalty. Please contact use via phone or email at least 24 hours before your scheduled cleaning.